fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena (Nikkor USA Lens in Mint Condition)

  
 
trevendous03
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena (Nikkor USA Lens in Mint Condition)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena



Sold 3 following


Price: $1,729.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground Insured


Selling a Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena (Nikkor USA Lens in Mint Condition). USA lens that I purchased brand new on April 24, 2026 via Focus Camera and Best Buy marketplace. I only shot with it one time at a church event. Otherwise it has been kept in a photography cabinet, not touched. I live in a pet-free, smoke-free home.

Stunning, sharp images with bokeh that is other worldly. Absolutely creamy and puffy bokeh balls. The roundest I’ve seen. Selling because I use my 85mm f/1.2 S lens more often. It has had a filter on the front element while not in use. When I used it the one time, I did not use the filter, since I don’t like extra glass being attached to these incredible Z lenses.

Condition:
LN / Mint (99%)

Optics:
No dust, no debris, no haze, no fungus, absolutely flawless.

Mechanics:
Works as expected, no flaws.

Cosmetics:
Appearance is Like New / Mint. Barely used. No scratches, no dings, no scuffs, no marks. Hood and caps are in flawless condition too.

Contents:
Lens, lens hood (HB-108), both caps, soft pouch (CL-C2), original box and accessories

Price includes insured shipping CONUS. I will also cover the PayPal fee.

Please PM me with any questions. Review my feedback for peace of mind.






































Jul 23, 2026 at 01:32 PM
Jonathan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena (Nikkor USA Lens in Mint Condition)


My favorite Nikon lens!


Jul 24, 2026 at 01:18 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account