fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Fuji GX617 kit (90/180/300 lenses)

  
 
afk314
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Fuji GX617 kit (90/180/300 lenses)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji GX617 panoramic camera + 90/180/300mm lenses



Available 9 following


Price: $7,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks


Hi all,

I have a complete kit Fuji GX617 kit. It took me many years to assemble, and I'd love to see it go to someone who will put it to use. I've enjoyed shooting it, but frankly I struggle with the aspect ratio. I see lots of pano images I love, but can't seem to find a way to make images that I love, so.. off it goes.

The package consists of:
* GX 617 Body in very good shape, includes body cap.
* 90mm lens - evidence of a repair on the shutter (dab of epoxy) and shows signs of use. Correct center-filter included. Both lens caps and correct lens hood.
* 180mm - Shows signs of use but nothing worth noting. Finder, caps (front cap 3rd party), hood included
* 300mm - Purchased from KEH a few years back. KEH gave it an EXC rating (and I confirmed they checked shutter, etc) - finder, lens caps, hood included.

Full kit: $7500 obo

My goal is to move this along, so if you want to make a reasonable offer, go for it.

I'm willing to separate the kit (to some extent) - reach out with questions.

Tons more pictures available, and happy to FaceTime/talk about it.







Edited on Sep 08, 2026 at 09:31 AM · View previous versions



Jul 21, 2026 at 12:15 PM
corposant
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Fuji GX617 kit (90/180/300 lenses)


What an amazing kit. As an enthusiastic shooter of 617, to anyone who looks at this and says "I only really need the 90mm," I cannot understate the importance of having longer lenses when you shoot 617. You'll thank me later. GLWS!


Jul 21, 2026 at 01:13 PM
afk314
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: Fuji GX617 kit (90/180/300 lenses)


Life's too short to not have a camera that takes 4 shots on a roll of 120!

Reach out with questions.



Aug 16, 2026 at 06:49 PM
afk314
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · FS: Fuji GX617 kit (90/180/300 lenses)


Dropping to $7250 and willing to consider reasonable offers.

I'd also be interested in partial trades for Leica M lenses, reach out.



Sep 08, 2026 at 09:30 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account