fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of afk314's message #17075791 « FS: Fuji GX617 kit (90/180/300 lenses) »

  

afk314
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji GX617 kit (90/180/300 lenses)


Item 1: Fuji GX617 panoramic camera + 90/180/300mm lenses

Hi all,

I have a complete kit Fuji GX617 kit. It took me many years to assemble, and I'd love to see it go to someone who will put it to use. I've enjoyed shooting it, but frankly I struggle with the aspect ratio. I see lots of pano images I love, but can't seem to find a way to make images that I love, so.. off it goes.

The package consists of:
* GX 617 Body in very good shape, includes body cap.
* 90mm lens - evidence of a repair on the shutter (dab of epoxy) and shows signs of use. Correct center-filter included. Both lens caps and correct lens hood.
* 180mm - Shows signs of use but nothing worth noting. Finder, caps (front cap 3rd party), hood included
* 300mm - Purchased from KEH a few years back. KEH gave it an EXC rating (and I confirmed they checked shutter, etc) - finder, lens caps, hood included.

Full kit: $7500 obo

My goal is to move this along, so if you want to make a reasonable offer, go for it.

I'm willing to separate the kit (to some extent) - reach out with questions.

Tons more pictures available, and happy to FaceTime/talk about it.

Price: $7250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Sep 08, 2026 at 09:30 AM
afk314
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji GX617 kit (90/180/300 lenses)


Item 1: Fuji GX617 panoramic camera + 90/180/300mm lenses

Hi all,

I have a complete kit Fuji GX617 kit. It took me many years to assemble, and I'd love to see it go to someone who will put it to use. I've enjoyed shooting it, but frankly I struggle with the aspect ratio. I see lots of pano images I love, but can't seem to find a way to make images that I love, so.. off it goes.

The package consists of:
* GX 617 Body in very good shape, includes body cap.
* 90mm lens - evidence of a repair on the shutter (dab of epoxy) and shows signs of use. Correct center-filter included. Both lens caps and correct lens hood.
* 180mm - Shows signs of use but nothing worth noting. Finder, caps (front cap 3rd party), hood included
* 300mm - Purchased from KEH a few years back. KEH gave it an EXC rating (and I confirmed they checked shutter, etc) - finder, lens caps, hood included.

Full kit: $7500 obo

My goal is to move this along, so if you want to make a reasonable offer, go for it.

I'm open to trades for: Leica Monochrom, IQ3 Phase One, Cambo WRS tech cameras,

Tons more pictures available, and happy to FaceTime/talk about it.

Price: $7250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Jul 30, 2026 at 04:18 PM
afk314
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji GX617 kit (90/180/300 lenses)


Item 1: Fuji GX617 panoramic camera + 90/180/300mm lenses

Hi all,

I have a complete kit Fuji GX617 kit. It took me many years to assemble, and I'd love to see it go to someone who will put it to use. I've enjoyed shooting it, but frankly I struggle with the aspect ratio. I see lots of pano images I love, but can't seem to find a way to make images that I love, so.. off it goes.

The package consists of:
* GX 617 Body in very good shape, includes body cap.
* 90mm lens - evidence of a repair on the shutter (dab of epoxy) and shows signs of use. Correct center-filter included. Both lens caps and correct lens hood.
* 180mm - Shows signs of use but nothing worth noting. Finder, caps (front cap 3rd party), hood included
* 300mm - Purchased from KEH a few years back. KEH gave it an EXC rating (and I confirmed they checked shutter, etc) - finder, lens caps, hood included.

Full kit: $7500 obo

My goal is to move this along, so if you want to make a reasonable offer, go for it.

I'm open to trades for: Leica Monochrom, IQ3 Phase One, Cambo WRS tech cameras,

Tons more pictures available, and happy to FaceTime/talk about it.

Price: $7500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Jul 21, 2026 at 12:15 PM
afk314
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji GX617 kit (90/180/300 lenses)


Item 1: Fuji GX617 + 90/180/300mm lenses

Hi all,

I have a complete kit Fuji GX617 kit. It took me many years to assemble, and I'd love to see it go to someone who will put it to use. I've enjoyed shooting it, but frankly I struggle with the aspect ratio. I see lots of pano images I love, but can't seem to find a way to make images that I love, so.. off it goes.

The package consists of:
* GX 617 Body in very good shape, includes body cap.
* 90mm lens - evidence of a repair on the shutter (dab of epoxy) and shows signs of use. Correct center-filter included. Both lens caps and correct lens hood.
* 180mm - Shows signs of use but nothing worth noting. Finder, caps (front cap 3rd party), hood included
* 300mm - Purchased from KEH a few years back. KEH gave it an EXC rating (and I confirmed they checked shutter, etc) - finder, lens caps, hood included.

Full kit: $7500 obo

My goal is to move this along, so if you want to make a reasonable offer, go for it.

I'm open to trades for: Leica Monochrom, IQ3 Phase One, Cambo WRS tech cameras,

Tons more pictures available, and happy to FaceTime/talk about it.

Price: $7500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Jul 21, 2026 at 12:15 PM
afk314
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji GX617 kit (90/180/300 lenses)


Item 1: Fuji GX617 + 90/180/300mm lenses

Hi all,

I have a complete kit Fuji GX617 kit. It took me many years to assemble, and I'd love to see it go to someone who will put it to use. I've enjoyed shooting it, but frankly I struggle with the aspect ratio. I see lots of pano images I love, but can't seem to find a way to make images that I love, so.. off it goes.

The package consists of:
* GX 617 Body in very good shape, includes body cap.
* 90mm lens - evidence of a repair on the shutter (dab of epoxy) and shows signs of use. Correct center-filter included. Both lens caps and correct lens hood.
* 180mm - Shows signs of use but nothing worth noting. Finder, caps, hood included
* 300mm - Purchased from KEH a few years back. KEH gave it an EXC rating (and I confirmed they checked shutter, etc) - finder, lens caps, hood included.

Full kit: $7500

My goal is to move this along, so if you want to make a reasonable offer, go for it.

I'm open to trades for: Leica Monochrom, IQ3 Phase One, Cambo WRS tech cameras,

Tons more pictures available, and happy to FaceTime/talk about it.

Price: $7500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+




Jul 21, 2026 at 12:15 PM





  Previous versions of afk314's message #17075791 « FS: Fuji GX617 kit (90/180/300 lenses) »