fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z6iii for sale

  
 
Sorrymanagement
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z6iii for sale


     Nikon Z6iii for sale

Sold


Price: $1,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Up for sale is my Z6iii.
I am the original owner of this camera and I bought it from B&H in December 2024.
The Camera is in good condition with no nicks or scratches on the body. It's always been in a cage which I am going to supply with the sale.
Comes with all accessories that came from the factory.
Selling it as I already have a Z8 and don't need the Z6iii.

Shutter count is at 33691 the last time i checked.
Price: $1650 net
Shipping included.
I have applied glass protectors to both the top LCD and the articulating screen.
















































Jul 20, 2026 at 07:27 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account