douter wrote:
The exterior seems in a much better state of repair as contrasted by the interior, Robert! How'd you attain entrance?
Douglas
---------------------------------------------
bnfotografie wrote:
Nice use of available light. Did I just see a rat scurry past your feet?
Brent
Thanks Douglas,
Yes the exterior, at least that closest to the road, in well maintained. Well, relatively let's say. In this case the ubiquitous Drink Coca-Cola signage prevalent on at least one brick structure in rural southern towns. Preliminary layout of a Planter's Peanut sign was started on the eastern end of the building. I have watched the building over several years and it appears either the momentum/funding have vanished (or perhaps the artist?) with the ebb and flow of the economy, small town politics, or competing needs for resources. Whichever, progress stopped maybe 4 years ago.
Entry: one of the side door is was open, didn't wander inside.
Thanks Brent,
The interior is clean, if not neatly kept - about all I can say
Exterior view - brick work collapsing, I'm not optimisitc about its future condition.