fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Samyang 24mm FE f1.8 Lens for Sony E-mount

  
 
Joeydgraffix
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Samyang 24mm FE f1.8 Lens for Sony E-mount


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Samyang 24mm f1.8 lens

Sold


Price: $235.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Doesn’t come with original box and I lost the rear cap recently.

Comes with hood, caps, Zeikos FLD filter, Zeikos CPL filter.

Price is shipped with F&F for all items. Also have some other listings for sale that I can bundle. I’m limited with image uploads, can send over more pics if needed! Any questions just ask!

I have a Sony A7cii for sale, I will bundle in this lens for less if you buy them as a combo!

With a couple of pics taken with it




























Jul 20, 2026 at 12:53 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account