fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: BRAND NEW Sony RX1R III

  
 
Alex Phan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: BRAND NEW Sony RX1R III


     BRAND NEW Sony RX1R III



Sold 3 following


Price: $4,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: 2nd day Feded


Brand new. US warranty. $4250 shipped/pp fee all included.

Buy with Confidence. Check the feedback with the 6 members that recently bought this camera.



Jul 19, 2026 at 11:25 AM
txdinh
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: BRAND NEW Sony RX1R III


tagged for feedback


Jul 24, 2026 at 07:39 PM
lnguye68
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: BRAND NEW Sony RX1R III


Hi there, I’m interested in this camera. Is the price negotiable?


Jul 25, 2026 at 09:42 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Alex Phan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: BRAND NEW Sony RX1R III


lnguye68 wrote:
Hi there, I’m interested in this camera. Is the price negotiable?


negative. All other 7 guys paid the same price. I can't just make it lower for you.



Jul 27, 2026 at 12:17 AM
lnguye68
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Sold: BRAND NEW Sony RX1R III


Thanks for the reply! I completely understand. I actually ended up finding one already. Appreciate your time, and good luck with the sale!


Jul 27, 2026 at 12:31 AM
cub4bearin
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Sold: BRAND NEW Sony RX1R III


still one of the best deals out here from Alex + got $50 off from Sony and extended warranty (2 years in total)- thanks again man!


Aug 05, 2026 at 10:17 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account