fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Black Leica M-P (Typ 240)

  
 
tylerkeyboard
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Black Leica M-P (Typ 240)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Black Leica M-P (Typ 240)

Withdrawn


Price: $3,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: UPS, USPS


Price dropped.

I am the second owner, and I have not had it for long. Just decided it’s not what I need/I want to try other things.

Would consider trades for:

Sony RX1R
Ricoh GRIV

Notes on condition: Little brass showing along the edges, a little brass in the upper right corner of viewfinder, not very much overall.

Includes original box, accessories, manuals, etc.

Also for sale: 40mm Summicron-C, 90mm Elmar-C


















Jul 18, 2026 at 09:26 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account