fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Nikon ZF leather half case from Kontice Handmade

  
 
aaronrebarchek
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon ZF leather half case from Kontice Handmade


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon ZF leather half case from Kontice Handmade



Available 3 following


Price: $60.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Awesome leather half case for Nikon ZF. Selling because I moved to the Z5ii.
The last photo is a screenshot from where I bought it from. The screenshot makes case look like it has a slight red cast to it. It does not, it's a true brown leather.

I pay insured shipping in the CONTUS, you pay any associated fees if they apply.

Thank you for looking.




























Jul 18, 2026 at 04:01 PM
Restrav
Online
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon ZF leather half case from Kontice Handmade


pm


Jul 27, 2026 at 09:00 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account