Price: $0.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Hi!
Looking to pick up an M10/R/P in any condition, signs of wear/love/use welcome as long as the camera functions properly.
I sold my M10 last year to upgrade to M11 and the editing/processing has become too cumbersome for non-professional use. Looking to go back to M10 files and my familiar presets and workflow.
Anything on the condition spectrum is fine as long as it functions, open to all reasonable offers.
I am selling an M10, silver. It works perfectly and has minor signs of use, like subtle scuffs around the strap lugs. I no longer have the box, but it comes with the battery charger and a battery.
Please let me know if you’re interested in more info or photos. I just decided to sell, so have not thought much about price.