fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Sony QXD 64GB and 120GB Cards (Lot of 3)

  
 
Photof2as
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Sony QXD 64GB and 120GB Cards (Lot of 3)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony XQD Cards

Withdrawn


Price: $40.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Shipping prepaid via USPS


Sony Professional XQD G Series ***UPDATED QTYs"

64GB Memory Card (QDG64E/J) 2 Each @ $40.00

Sony 120GB XQD G Series Memory Card 1 each @ $50.00 each


There is some labels on the back of two cards I removed most but it does not affect the operation. Great option for Nikon shooters to use for your camera settings backup

New these cards sell for $145 for the 120 GB and 123 for the 64 GB (on Amazon)
I bought these in 2019 and 2020 used them in my D850 then my Z cameras for a bit.
I would make a deal for all of them as I have no need for them or
I would be willing to trade for 128GB or 256 GB V90 SD cards.
I will pay USPS shipping and use PayPal.












Edited on Aug 22, 2026 at 04:25 PM · View previous versions



Jul 16, 2026 at 11:14 AM
Balco
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Sony QXD 64GB and 120GB Cards (Lot of 3)


pm


Jul 16, 2026 at 11:48 AM
PDH1954
Online
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Sony QXD 64GB and 120GB Cards (Lot of 3)


Bought one, great cards!


Aug 27, 2026 at 09:06 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account