fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon 14-30mm f/4 S lens

  
 
rjmense
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 14-30mm f/4 S lens


     Nikon 14-30mm f/4 S lens

Sold


Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: CONUS shipping included


Nikon 14-30mm f/4 S lens with rear cap, hood, and box. In like new condition. Purchased here from indusphoto in July 2024 but never used much and not at all over the past year or so. Sorry, I’m not sure what happened to the original front cap (I’ve used a magnetic cap/filter system on it since I got it — not included). Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS included.

































Jul 15, 2026 at 11:42 AM
chetakrider
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 14-30mm f/4 S lens


Thank you for the swift transaction!


Jul 25, 2026 at 01:33 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account