fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Expired film lot…35mm film

  
 
powderhound2
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Expired film lot…35mm film


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Expired Film lot - only 35mm film

Withdrawn


Price: $12,345.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping is going to be $10 for reasonable amounts, bigger amounts purchased may be a bit more to ship. Shipping only to CONUS.


Getting the 120/220 film listed got me motivated, so here’s the expired 35mm film that I’m selling.

These were stored frozen back to purchase, before I got them:
[PENDING]Fuji Superia 800 (Date: ?) - 4 x roll (36exp) - $15ea, or 4 for $50.[PENDING]
[PENDING]Fujicolor 160 NPS (12/2001) - 3 x roll (36exp) $10ea, or all 3 for $25.[PENDING]
[PENDING]Fujichrome Velvia 50 (Date: ?) - 17 x x roll (36exp) $15ea, or all for $210.[PENDING]
[PENDING]Fujichrome Velvia 50 (I don’t know for sure, these were in the bag with the other Velvia 50, and have a label that can’t be read (hand-rolled) (Date: ?) - 2 x roll (36exp) - $5ea. [PENDING]
Agfa Scala 200 (Date: ?) - 3 x roll (36exp) $7ea, or all (3) for $16.
Ilford HP5+400 (09/2000) - 3 x roll (36exp) $5ea
Ilford HP5+400 (hand-rolled) (Date: ?) - 2 x roll (36exp) $5/ea
[PENDING] Kodak Gold 200 (Date: ?) 1 x roll (36exp) $5.[PENDING]
[PENDING]Fuji Provia 100 (hand-rolled) - 15 x roll (36exp) $15ea, or $195 for all.[PENDING]
[PENDING] Fujicolor Super G 200 (Date: ?) - 2 x roll (24exp) $6ea[PENDING]
Kodak Rapid Processing Copy Film (36exp) (07/1980) - 1 x roll (36exp) $5
Kodak Rapid Processing Copy Film (150ftx35mm Bulk roll (unopened) (09/1978) - 1 x bulk roll - $35

This stuff I’m not sure what conditions it has been stored in before I freezer stored it:
Arista 400 (10/2013) - 2 x roll (36exp) - $5ea.
Arista EDU Ultra 100 (03/2015) - 10 x roll (36exp) $40 for all.
Fuji Neopan 400 (2013) - 15 x roll (36exp) $10ea, $120 for all 10.
Svema FN 125 (1992/1993) - 10 x roll (36exp) $35 for all 10.
Harman Phoenix 200 (12/2025) - 1 x roll (36exp) - $6

All of this film is expired, it is not fresh film. So you’re buying it as-is, results my be perfect, or they may have weird exposure, light leaks, weird colors, you never know. I guess that’s what many photographers love about expired film, that variability. I’ve tried a few of the film stocks, and the results have been pretty good shooting 1 to 2 stops overexposed. Just be aware this is what you’re buying.

Shipping is going to be $10 for reasonable amounts, bigger amounts purchased may be a bit more to ship. Shipping only to CONUS. Fee-free payment only.

Please PM me, I don’t check comments on the listings. I’ll respond to request in order received. Thanks! Hopefully you guys can make use of all this film!






All except copy film







Copy Film







Copy film bulk roll exp date




Jul 15, 2026 at 12:21 AM
Mirage44
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Expired film lot…35mm film


Hey powderhound are all of the Fuji stocks still pending as it’s been a few days or has that fallen through?


Jul 17, 2026 at 07:08 PM
powderhound2
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Expired film lot…35mm film


Hey, I didn't see this message at the bottom, it's all long gone! I may be posting more film in the future here, we'll see.


Sep 15, 2026 at 10:06 PM
spartansbayusa
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: Expired film lot…35mm film


Tag


Sep 15, 2026 at 11:08 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account