fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji GW690III *Film Tested* $774

  
 
ucberkeley22
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji GW690III *Film Tested* $774


     Fuji GW690III

Sold


Price: $774.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks


Selling my Fuji GW690III it comes with its original cap. There has been 463 rolls through the camera. I purchased the camera in the fall of 2023 from a friend in Brooklyn who is also a FM member. He had the camera serviced in 2022. I’m almost exclusively a 4x5 shooter these days so doing a bit of spring cleaning.

I initially posted the camera in April, even after getting some interest. was reluctant to sell it as I shot a few rolls prior and loved the result. But I haven’t used it since so I am deciding to finally part with it

Since owning the camera I have put about 25 rolls through it.
Shutter speed and RF are accurate. film spacing normal, film door lock is solid, and there are no light leaks. There is a plastic tab on the aperture tab missing but it doesn’t affect use of the camera in the slightest.

Prefer selling PP F&F or Zelle. All G&S transactions add 3.5% PayPal fee. Please provide zip for shipping estimates will split shipping with buyer.


















Jul 14, 2026 at 08:39 PM
jourdan.merritt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji GW690III *Film Tested* $774


PM


Jul 26, 2026 at 06:22 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account