fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

  

The end

  
 
tomandmarj
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · The end


finding morning breakfast



© tomandmarj 2011

  ILCE-7SM3    237mm    f/18.0    1/400s    6400 ISO    +3.0 EV  




Jul 14, 2026 at 10:27 AM
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · The end


Olympic synchronized swimming Tom?

Dan



Jul 14, 2026 at 04:18 PM
tomandmarj
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · The end


they had lots of practice, Dan
stay well, tom



Jul 14, 2026 at 09:34 PM
douter
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · The end


Must be something good to eat down there, Tom!
Douglas



Jul 15, 2026 at 05:29 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

bnfotografie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · The end




douter wrote:
Must be something good to eat down there, Tom!
Douglas


Fresh green weeds. Yum!
Brent



Jul 15, 2026 at 07:41 AM
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · The end


bnfotografie wrote:
Fresh green weeds. Yum!
Brent

Well I see that someone has taken kelp and made it pickled and a edible product.
Why now water grass?
Dan




Jul 15, 2026 at 10:55 AM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · The end


Danpbphoto wrote:
Well I see that someone has taken kelp and made it pickled and a edible product.
Why now water grass?
Dan



Probably really good for you, just like Kale (which I also don't like).
Brent




Aug 21, 2026 at 01:36 PM
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · The end


bnfotografie wrote:
Probably really good for you, just like Kale (which I also don't like).
Brent



..the tv commercial has a young lady, biting off a crunchy chunk......I enjoy natural foods but this may take an acquired taste!

I prefer rhubarb!!!!!!
A small taste of Fall comin brother!!!!
Dan




Aug 22, 2026 at 09:34 AM







FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account