fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon EN-EL15c SmallRig Batteries (6)

  
 
Photof2as
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon EN-EL15c SmallRig Batteries (6)


     6 Each SmallRig EN-EL15c batteries

Sold


Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: prepaid USPS ground


I have 6 of these batteries and I am selling them all as a bundle. They will working all the latest Nikon Bodies SMALLRIG 2400mAh Replacement USB-C Camera Battery for Nikon EN-EL15C, for Nikon ZR, Z6 III, Zf, Z8, Z7, Z7 II, Z6 II, Z5, D850, D810, D810A, D780, D750, D610, D500, 2.5H Fast Charging.
They have a USB port on the battery for charging without the need for an external one and they will charge IN CAMERA as well. I bought most of these in April 2024 for a big trip to insure I had enough. They have been lightly used and in the Camera they all show as New in the Battery menu. Bulk price is $100 for all 6 That is 56% discount off of new. Comes with custome 3D printed caps that show if a battery is Charged or Flat








Jul 13, 2026 at 03:53 PM
Jonathan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon EN-EL15c SmallRig Batteries (6)


Tag for feedback


Jul 15, 2026 at 12:19 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account