p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A7RIV Body - *Lowered Price Again* - Excellent near mint condition
Sony A7RIV Body - *Lowered Price Again* - Excellent near mint conditionSony A7RIV Body - *Lower Price* - Excellent near mint condition
Sold
Price: $1,425.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: USPS or your preference
Price drop and last chance before I pull this listing and go Ebay - I can't believe no one has snatched this up especially at this price! Amazing 61 MP sensor. Sony A7RIV in near mint condition, to me the camera looks brand new. Used primarily indoors for real estate and architectural photography. Very little signs of use - see photos of actual camera for details and condition. I don't see any scratches, dings, dents or wear areas. Always well cared for and kept in padded cases when not in use and from a low humidity, non-smoking environment. Sensor is clean, mount is tight, no dead or hot pixels on LCD or viewfinder. Last image taken showed a shutter count of 17,537 of the 500,000 it is rated for so only at 3.5% of its total estimated life. Comes with everything in photos you see: Sony A7RIV body, Sony body cap, strap, 1 Sony OEM battery, battery charger/cord, plus bonus Gabale L-bracket, and a screen protector that's been installed from day one of owning it, box, paperwork, manual, etc. Looking to sell for $1425 all in. I'll cover shipping and PayPal fees (I can only accept G&S as my PP is a business account). Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions. Buy with confidence with my 100% positive feedback here and on Ebay with the same user name - adventure_photo.