fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar TLR – Fresh CLA (April 2026), Film Tested

  
 
Jonirish
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar TLR – Fresh CLA (April 2026), Film Tested


     Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar TLR – Fresh CLA (April 2026), Film Tested

Sold


Price: $1,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Fully insured UPS


For sale is my Rolleiflex 3.5F with the highly regarded Carl Zeiss Planar 75mm f/3.5 lens.

The camera was professionally CLA’d in April 2026 (with 6 month warranty still active) and has been film tested since servicing. Shutter speeds are accurate, focus is smooth, film transport works perfectly, and the camera is ready to shoot.

Condition:

* Professionally CLA’d
* Film tested and fully functional
* Zeiss Planar taking lens is clean and produces beautiful, sharp negatives
* Bright, clear waist-level finder
* Excellent cosmetic condition
* Original leatherette is in excellent shape

Please note: The selenium light meter is not working, which is common on cameras of this age. Everything else functions exactly as it should. I simply use a handheld meter, which I much prefer to these older selenium meters.

This is one of the finest twin-lens reflex cameras ever made and an outstanding choice for anyone looking to shoot medium format film or add a classic Rolleiflex to their collection.

Price is $1,400 net to me (PayPal G+S). I’ll cover fully insured ups shipping

Not interested in trades. Thanks.

I’m happy to answer questions or provide additional photos I’ll include the CLA document receipt to the purchaser. .

































Jul 12, 2026 at 12:58 AM
seebeyond
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar TLR – Fresh CLA (April 2026), Film Tested


did you post on CL as well? or did someone else reposted there?
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/philadelphia-rolleiflex-35f-planar-tlr/j1wrb6vz3yWnX4PkouDwvg



Jul 15, 2026 at 11:12 AM
Jonirish
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar TLR – Fresh CLA (April 2026), Film Tested


I did not post there....thanks for flagging this. I've reported this....hopefully the post has been taken down. Cheers.


Jul 15, 2026 at 11:44 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account