fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji X-Pro3 (Added photos)

  
 
Hoagie058
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro3 (Added photos)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji X-Pro3



Sold 10 following


Price: $1,160.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks


Nice Fuji X-Pro3 with around 2200 shutter count. Body is pretty clean except for a couple of nicked corners on the bottom.
Comes with aftermarket charger, one Fuji battery and 2 aftermarket batteries.

$1160 shipped net to me. Fees extra 3.5%
































Edited on Jul 20, 2026 at 11:57 AM · View previous versions



Jul 10, 2026 at 05:30 PM
coloradophotog
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro3 (Added photos)


Tag for feedback on 35mm


Jul 11, 2026 at 08:59 AM
uzimakiroar
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro3 (Added photos)


Hi!

Completely interested in your X-pro3.

Anybody in front of me?

best,
Jeremy



Jul 20, 2026 at 04:19 PM
Hoagie058
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro3 (Added photos)


Message sent

uzimakiroar wrote:
Hi!

Completely interested in your X-pro3.

Anybody in front of me?

best,
Jeremy




Jul 20, 2026 at 05:27 PM
uzimakiroar
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro3 (Added photos)


Excellent!!!

I'm in Culver City if you want to meet up in person!

Thanks!



Jul 20, 2026 at 08:34 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Hoagie058
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro3 (Added photos)


I am in Missouri, but can ship. I messaged you. You should be able to respond.

uzimakiroar wrote:
Excellent!!!

I'm in Culver City if you want to meet up in person!

Thanks!




Jul 20, 2026 at 08:38 PM
uzimakiroar
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro3 (Added photos)


Fantastic!

This is my first purchase from FM but my friend always highly recommended I look here for the things I'm interested in.

How can I send you $$$?



Jul 20, 2026 at 09:58 PM
Hoagie058
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro3 (Added photos)


Message me back for PP. Look for PM’s at top.

uzimakiroar wrote:
Fantastic!

This is my first purchase from FM but my friend always highly recommended I look here for the things I'm interested in.

How can I send you $$$?




Jul 20, 2026 at 09:59 PM
Hoagie058
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro3 (Added photos)


xxxxx

Hoagie058 wrote:
Message me back for PP. Look for PM’s at top.





Jul 20, 2026 at 10:00 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account