fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Lumix L10 - black

  
 
Chuck Eklund
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Lumix L10 - black


     Lumix L10

Sold


Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I pay USPS in CONUS


The camera is in like new condition. Includes the camera, all original pieces, a Small Rig baseplate, an additional OEM battery, and a charger. Fewer than 50 shutter actuations. I pay for shipping and any additional PayPal fees.






Lumix L10




Jul 10, 2026 at 12:55 PM
kezhang
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Lumix L10 - black


I am interested!


Jul 11, 2026 at 10:57 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account