fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Panasonic Lumix S PRO 70-200mm f/4 O.I.S.

  
 
Ethan_Alex
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Panasonic Lumix S PRO 70-200mm f/4 O.I.S.


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Panasonic Lumix S PRO 70-200mm f/4 O.I.S.

Withdrawn


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks


Interested to see what’s out there. I’m not super picky on the condition as long as the glass is clean. Thanks!



Jul 09, 2026 at 11:48 PM
robert_in_ca
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Panasonic Lumix S PRO 70-200mm f/4 O.I.S.


This just listed...

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1951198/



Jul 28, 2026 at 09:19 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account