fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: NIKON Z 24-70mm 2.8 S

  
 
bettyberg
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: NIKON Z 24-70mm 2.8 S


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    NIKON Z 24-70mm 2.8 S

Sold


Price: $1,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I am the original owner.

Presents as BNIB, only used 2-3 times. I have the box, front and rear lens caps, hood, and everything else it came with.

PayPal, NO Friends & Family to protect you and me. Will ship USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking. I will absorb the PayPal, insurance, tracking, and shipping costs.



















Jul 06, 2026 at 01:10 PM
TSHADLEY34
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: NIKON Z 24-70mm 2.8 S


Good morning, is this listing still available?


Jul 30, 2026 at 07:27 AM
bettyberg
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: NIKON Z 24-70mm 2.8 S


TSHADLEY34 wrote:
Good morning, is this listing still available?


Yep!



Aug 25, 2026 at 10:10 AM
bettyberg
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: NIKON Z 24-70mm 2.8 S


TSHADLEY34 wrote:
Good morning, is this listing still available?


The price is now $1,350. I didn't realize this listing would reactivate when I renewed my B&S and I ended up with 2 listings.



Aug 25, 2026 at 10:15 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account