fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony 20-70 F4 G, Sony 24-70 F2.8 GM II

  
 
narinsead
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony 20-70 F4 G, Sony 24-70 F2.8 GM II


     Sony 20-70 F4 G

Sold


Price: $825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Selling a Sony 20-70 F4 G lens with original box, caps, hood, and case. Comes with a set of magnetic K&F concept filters (UV, CPL, ND). Lens is in great condition, always kept filters on it. Great sharp, compact, travel lens.

Asking for $825. I'll cover shipping within CONUS. Add 3% for PP G&S.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony 24-70 F2.8 GM II

Sold


Price: $1,700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Selling a Sony 24-70 F2.8 GM II lens with original box, caps, hood, and case. The only thing I spotted was a tiny speck of dust behind the rear element towards the corner (see last picture). I haven't seen it in any of my images and during test shots with it. The lens itself is sharp and is in pristine condition otherwise.

Asking for $1700. I'll cover shipping within CONUS. Add 3% for PP G&S.











































Jul 06, 2026 at 12:44 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account