fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Lot of expired 120, 135 and 220 film

  
 
jinkun
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Lot of expired 120, 135 and 220 film


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Lot of expired 120, 135 and 220 film

Sold


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


I am helping an elderly photographer sell off the remaining film from his darkroom after retirement. In his words: “I haven’t touched these films for more than 20 years, but they have always been stored in an AC-controlled cabinet.”

I personally keep all his 35mm films except for the high definition rolls which I don't shoot. I tested one roll of his old Ektachrome 100 plus, which is still good. But I have not tested any of the film listed here, so everything is being sold AS-IS, similar to most expired film sales.

220 film

[SOLD] 7 × Fujifilm PROVIA 100F RDPIII (with box), EXP 05/2004 — $22 each

120 film

[SOLD] 2 × Kodak PORTRA 400VC (with box), EXP 02/2002 — $10 each

[SOLD] 10 × Kodak PORTRA 400VC (with box), EXP 08/2002 — $10 each

35mm film

7 × Kodak High Definition ISO 400, 24 exposures — $7 each

Local pick up possible at SF area of CA. I can ship with a 6$ shipping for CONUS. fee-less payment only.








Jul 05, 2026 at 11:36 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account