fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z8, Nikon 180-600, Nikon 85, Nikon 50, Laowa 100

  
 
Blackjeep3
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z8, Nikon 180-600, Nikon 85, Nikon 50, Laowa 100


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon Z8 camera body

Sold


Price: $2,550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


This camera body was purchased as a refurbished body from Nikon website so you can be sure it was gone through thoroughly. Camera body is in great condition with no major scratches or dings. it has 1911 shots on the electronic shutter. Well cared for like all of my stuff. I cover shipping to CONUS and buyer pays any associated fees with PayPal. Pics will be coming later or available upon request.

Nikon Z8. $2550. (SOLD)
Nikon 180-600. $1600. (SOLD)
Nikon 85f1.8 S. $500. (SOLD)
Nikon 50f1.8 S. $250. (SOLD)
Nikon 24-120f4 S $750. (SOLD)
Viltrox 135f1.8 LAB. $550. (SOLD) LAOWA 100f2.8 2X Macro $200

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 180-600

Sold


Price: $1,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Lens is in great shape and comes with K&F Nano UV filter attached. I cover shipping to CONUS and buyer pays any associated fees with PayPal.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 85f1.8 S lens

Sold


Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Lens is in excellent condition and razor sharp. I cover shipping to CONUS and buyer pays any associated fees with PayPal.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 50f1.8 S lens

Sold


Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Great low light lens and excellent condition. I cover shipping to CONUS and buyer pays any associated fees with PayPal.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 24-120f4 S lens

Sold


Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Lens is in great condition and is a workhorse of a lens. I cover shipping to CONUS and buyer pays any associated fees with PayPal.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   LAOWA 100f2.8 2X Macro lens

Sold


Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Great macro lens with 2X magnification. I cover shipping to CONUS and buyer pays any associated fees with PayPal.

• • •


     Viltrox 135f1.8 LAB lens

Sold


Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Great portrait lens. Razor sharp. Lens is in excellent condition.



























Edited on Jul 15, 2026 at 02:11 PM · View previous versions



Jul 05, 2026 at 04:21 PM
Jonathan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z8, Nikon 180-600, Nikon 85, Nikon 50, Laowa 100


Tag on the LAB lens.

Edited on Jul 05, 2026 at 08:09 PM · View previous versions



Jul 05, 2026 at 05:08 PM
bassderek
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon Z8, Nikon 180-600, Nikon 85, Nikon 50, Laowa 100


Tag


Jul 05, 2026 at 08:01 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

nick53097
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon Z8, Nikon 180-600, Nikon 85, Nikon 50, Laowa 100


PM sent


Jul 06, 2026 at 11:11 AM
RossT16
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon Z8, Nikon 180-600, Nikon 85, Nikon 50, Laowa 100


I'm interested in the 85mm 1.8S, but I can't PM because I'm new to the website (and don't have a paid subscription).


Jul 07, 2026 at 01:12 PM
p_g_c_
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Sold: Nikon Z8, Nikon 180-600, Nikon 85, Nikon 50, Laowa 100


I would buy the LAOWA 100f2.8 2X Macro lens if it is still available. Like the poster, RossT16, i don't have enough posts for a PM. Though, at my current pace I will have enough around News Years, if the lens is still for sale, hah. I looked at the rules/FAQ and this approached seemed ok, but apologies if I missed something.

Thanks.



Jul 19, 2026 at 12:54 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account