fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon R5 Body

  
 
rslhc
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon R5 Body


     Canon R5 MK I



Sold 2 following


Price: $1,950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Selling my Canon R5 Body. Camera is in good shape and works without issue or note. Comes with Body, caps, OEM battery, charger, and strap. Conservatively rating it a 9. Probably is more of a 9+ but I like to lean on the other side of things.
I also should have the box for it, but need to dig it up.

I will include shipping to the US. Buyer covers fees or does fee-free method.

I also have some add ons available:
- Really Right Stuff L Bracket - $100
- Delkin Designs 512gb type B card - Unopened in package - $225 ($329 on B&H Currently)





















































Jul 05, 2026 at 12:02 PM
wbfl
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon R5 Body


tag for feedback


Jul 18, 2026 at 11:33 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account