fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Olympus TG5 or TG6

  
 
Vivek
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bought: Olympus TG5 or TG6


     Olympus TG5 or TG6

Bought


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: 94087


As mentioned. Must be mint+ and must be received in 94086 on or before 10th of July. Let me know what you have.



Jul 01, 2026 at 10:55 PM
worsel
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Bought: Olympus TG5 or TG6


The camera will come with following accessories:
JJC TG-7 Silicone Jacket
JJC Lens Protector Cover
Original Strap
2 original batteries
Aftermarket USB charger.
I cannot find a box and original lens ring. If I find them, they will be included.
How about $350 paypal plus actual shipping? I can ship it Monday morning, so UPS priority should deliver it by June 9th.



Jul 04, 2026 at 09:32 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account