fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Fuji X-T5, Artizlab 35mm f1.4

  
 
doubleo6point9
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: Fuji X-T5, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Sold


Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS or Fedex Ground


Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped.



• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours    Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Sold


Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS or Fedex Ground


Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $625 net shipped.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji X-T5

Sold


Price: $1,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS or Fedex Ground


Have an excellent condition Fuji X-T5 for sale. Camera is in almost mint condition if not for one small rub mark on the top right corner from being stored in my bag. Will come with original box and spare battery. Total shutter as you can see in the shutter count website is less than 1000 clicks as this was really a AF backup camera to my Leica system that I rarely used since I purchased it new from Mike's Camera here in Denver.

Simply selling to fund a trip and quite frankly it's a waste to keep the camera lying around when someone else could be putting it to good use. Not looking for any trades as I've got to much gear as it is and I'm trying to downsize everything.

Asking $1400 net to me shipped via UPS.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Artizlab 35mm f1.4



Available 2 following


Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS or Fedex Ground


Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $275 shipped.





































Edited on Jul 29, 2026 at 09:56 PM · View previous versions



Jun 29, 2026 at 02:50 PM
mcs82
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Fuji X-T5, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


PM


Jul 08, 2026 at 11:09 AM
_jim_
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · FS: Fuji X-T5, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


tag for feedback


Jul 10, 2026 at 10:11 AM
ByChrisJones
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · FS: Fuji X-T5, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


pm sent


Jul 28, 2026 at 12:57 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account