fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of doubleo6point9's message #17063616 « FS: Fuji X-T5, Artizlab 35mm f1.4 »

  

doubleo6point9
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fuji X-T5, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


Item 1: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped.




Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $625 net shipped.

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Fuji X-T5

Have an excellent condition Fuji X-T5 for sale. Camera is in almost mint condition if not for one small rub mark on the top right corner from being stored in my bag. Will come with original box and spare battery. Total shutter as you can see in the shutter count website is less than 1000 clicks as this was really a AF backup camera to my Leica system that I rarely used since I purchased it new from Mike's Camera here in Denver.

Simply selling to fund a trip and quite frankly it's a waste to keep the camera lying around when someone else could be putting it to good use. Not looking for any trades as I've got to much gear as it is and I'm trying to downsize everything.

Asking $1400 net to me shipped via UPS.

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Artizlab 35mm f1.4

Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $275 shipped.

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 28, 2026 at 08:33 PM
doubleo6point9
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fuji X-T5, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


Item 1: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped.




Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $625 net shipped.

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Fuji X-T5

Have an excellent condition Fuji X-T5 for sale. Camera is in almost mint condition if not for one small rub mark on the top right corner from being stored in my bag. Will come with original box, charger and spare battery. Total shutter as you can see in the shutter count website is less than 1000 clicks as this was really a AF backup camera to my Leica system that I rarely used since I purchased it new from Mike's Camera here in Denver.

Simply selling to fund a trip and quite frankly it's a waste to keep the camera lying around when someone else could be putting it to good use. Not looking for any trades as I've got to much gear as it is and I'm trying to downsize everything.

Asking $1400 net to me shipped via UPS.

Price: $1400
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 4: Artizlab 35mm f1.4

Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $275 shipped.

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 28, 2026 at 08:33 PM
doubleo6point9
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fuji X-T5, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


Item 1: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped.




Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $625 net shipped.

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Mandler 35mm f2 7 Element

Third is a Silver Aluminum Mandler 35mm F2. Basically brand new and also a great little character lens but I found a mint condition Leica 35 summicron V2 that I've fallen in love with so I've decided to keep the Leica instead. Asking $350 shipped with the Basic Accessory kit.

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Artizlab 35mm f1.4

Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $275 shipped.

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Fuji X-T5

Have an excellent condition Fuji X-T5 for sale. Camera is in almost mint condition if not for one small rub mark on the top right corner from being stored in my bag. Will come with original box, charger and spare battery. Total shutter as you can see in the shutter count website is less than 1000 clicks as this was really a AF backup camera to my Leica system that I rarely used since I purchased it new from Mike's Camera here in Denver.

Simply selling to fund a trip and quite frankly it's a waste to keep the camera lying around when someone else could be putting it to good use. Not looking for any trades as I've got to much gear as it is and I'm trying to downsize everything.

Asking $1400 net to me shipped via UPS.

Price: $1400
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 28, 2026 at 08:32 PM
doubleo6point9
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fuji X-T5, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


Item 1: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped.




Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $625 net shipped.

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Mandler 35mm f2 7 Element

Third is a Silver Aluminum Mandler 35mm F2. Basically brand new and also a great little character lens but I found a mint condition Leica 35 summicron V2 that I've fallen in love with so I've decided to keep the Leica instead. Asking $350 shipped with the Basic Accessory kit.

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Artizlab 35mm f1.4

Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $275 shipped.

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Fuji X-T5

Have an excellent condition Fuji X-T5 for sale. Camera is in almost mint condition if not for one small rub mark on the top right corner from being stored in my bag. Will come with original box, charger and spare battery. Total shutter as you can see in the shutter count website is less than 1000 clicks as this was really a AF backup camera to my Leica system that I rarely used since I purchased it new from Mike's Camera here in Denver.

Simply selling to fund a trip and quite frankly it's a waste to keep the camera lying around when someone else could be putting it to good use. Not looking for any trades as I've got to much gear as it is and I'm trying to downsize everything.

Asking $1400 net to me shipped via UPS.

Price: $1400
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 28, 2026 at 08:31 PM
doubleo6point9
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


Item 1: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped.




Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $625 net shipped.

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Mandler 35mm f2 7 Element

Third is a Silver Aluminum Mandler 35mm F2. Basically brand new and also a great little character lens but I found a mint condition Leica 35 summicron V2 that I've fallen in love with so I've decided to keep the Leica instead. Asking $350 shipped with the Basic Accessory kit.

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Artizlab 35mm f1.4

Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $275 shipped.

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Fuji X-T5

Have an excellent condition Fuji X-T5 for sale. Camera is in almost mint condition if not for one small rub mark on the top right corner from being stored in my bag. Will come with original box, charger and spare battery. Total shutter as you can see in the shutter count website is less than 1000 clicks as this was really a AF backup camera to my Leica system that I rarely used since I purchased it new from Mike's Camera here in Denver.

Simply selling to fund a trip and quite frankly it's a waste to keep the camera lying around when someone else could be putting it to good use. Not looking for any trades as I've got to much gear as it is and I'm trying to downsize everything.

Asking $1400 net to me shipped via UPS.

Price: $1500
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 28, 2026 at 04:38 PM
doubleo6point9
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


Item 1: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped.




Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $625 net shipped.

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Mandler 35mm f2 7 Element

Third is a Silver Aluminum Mandler 35mm F2. Basically brand new and also a great little character lens but I found a mint condition Leica 35 summicron V2 that I've fallen in love with so I've decided to keep the Leica instead. Asking $350 shipped with the Basic Accessory kit.

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Artizlab 35mm f1.4

Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $275 shipped.

Price: $275
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 14, 2026 at 04:26 PM
doubleo6point9
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


Item 1: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped.




Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $625 net shipped.

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Mandler 35mm f2 7 Element

Third is a Silver Aluminum Mandler 35mm F2. Basically brand new and also a great little character lens but I found a mint condition Leica 35 summicron V2 that I've fallen in love with so I've decided to keep the Leica instead. Asking $350 shipped with the Basic Accessory kit.

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Artizlab 35mm f1.4

Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $300 shipped.

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 12, 2026 at 02:55 PM
doubleo6point9
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


Item 1: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped.




Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $650 shipped.

Price: $650
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Mandler 35mm f2 7 Element

Third is a Silver Aluminum Mandler 35mm F2. Basically brand new and also a great little character lens but I found a mint condition Leica 35 summicron V2 that I've fallen in love with so I've decided to keep the Leica instead. Asking $350 shipped with the Basic Accessory kit.

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Artizlab 35mm f1.4

Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $300 shipped.

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 10, 2026 at 02:34 AM
doubleo6point9
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Mandler 35mm f2 7 Element, Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21, Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


Item 1: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped.




Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $700 shipped.

Price: $675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Mandler 35mm f2 7 Element

Third is a Silver Aluminum Mandler 35mm F2. Basically brand new and also a great little character lens but I found a mint condition Leica 35 summicron V2 that I've fallen in love with so I've decided to keep the Leica instead. Asking $350 shipped with the Basic Accessory kit.

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Artizlab 35mm f1.4

Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $350 shipped.

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 29, 2026 at 02:50 PM
doubleo6point9
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Mandler 35mm f2 7 Element, Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21, Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


Item 1: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped.




Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $700 shipped.

Price: $675
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Mandler 35mm f2 7 Element

Third is a Silver Aluminum Mandler 35mm F2. Basically brand new and also a great little character lens but I found a mint condition Leica 35 summicron V2 that I've fallen in love with so I've decided to keep the Leica instead. Asking $350 shipped with the Basic Accessory kit.

Price: $325
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Artizlab 35mm f1.4

Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $350 shipped.

Price: $300
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 29, 2026 at 02:50 PM
doubleo6point9
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Mandler 35mm f2 7 Element, Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21, Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


Item 1: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped.




Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $700 shipped.

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Mandler 35mm f2 7 Element

Third is a Silver Aluminum Mandler 35mm F2. Basically brand new and also a great little character lens but I found a mint condition Leica 35 summicron V2 that I've fallen in love with so I've decided to keep the Leica instead. Asking $350 shipped with the Basic Accessory kit.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Artizlab 35mm f1.4

Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $350 shipped.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 29, 2026 at 02:50 PM
doubleo6point9
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Mander 35mm f2 7 Element, Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21, Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


Item 1: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped and buyer covers the PayPal 3.5% fee if using PayPal.




Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $700 shipped and buyer covers the PayPal 3.5% fee if using PayPal.

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Mandler 35mm f2 7 Element

Third is a Silver Aluminum Mandler 35mm F2. Basically brand new and also a great little character lens but I found a mint condition Leica 35 summicron V2 that I've fallen in love with so I've decided to keep the Leica instead. Asking $350 shipped with the Basic Accessory kit. Buyer also covers PayPal 3.5% fee if paying via PayPal.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Artizlab 35mm f1.4

Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $350 shipped, once again buyer covers the 3.5% fee if using PayPal.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 29, 2026 at 02:50 PM
doubleo6point9
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21, Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element, Mander 35mm f2 7 Element, Artizlab 35mm f1.4


Item 1: Light Lens Lab 50mm f1.5 Z21

Looking to consolidate some extra "character" lenses I've acquired and I've finally settled parting with the following lenses. No issues with any lenses as I've not really used any of them other than some test shots around my house and neighborhood to compare. Not looking for any trades right now as I have too much kit as it is.

First up is the LLL 50mm "Z21". Will come with original accessories and box, selling just because I'm happy with the look of my Leica 50 1.4 v2 Summilux instead. Asking $850 shipped and buyer covers the PayPal 3.5% fee if using PayPal.




Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Light Lens Lab 28mm f2.8 9 element

Second is the LLL 28mm 9 element lens. I really like this lens but I need a 28mm lens that will work with my SL2s so I decided to keep my Voigtlander Nokton instead. Asking $700 shipped and buyer covers the PayPal 3.5% fee if using PayPal.

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Mander 35mm f2 7 Element

Third is a Silver Aluminum Mandler 35mm F2. Basically brand new and also a great little character lens but I found a mint condition Leica 35 summicron V2 that I've fallen in love with so I've decided to keep the Leica instead. Asking $350 shipped with the Basic Accessory kit. Buyer also covers PayPal 3.5% fee if paying via PayPal.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Artizlab 35mm f1.4

Last up is the Artizlab 35mm 1.4. Used only in testing around the house and will come with original accessories. I have the Titanium LLL 35mm 11873 that satisfies my fast 35mm itch so keeping it instead. Asking $350 shipped, once again buyer covers the 3.5% fee if using PayPal.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 29, 2026 at 02:50 PM





  Previous versions of doubleo6point9's message #17063616 « FS: Fuji X-T5, Artizlab 35mm f1.4 »