fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Sony, Nikon, Canon

  
 
seveningred
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Sony, Nikon, Canon


     FS/FT: Leica SL2 Kit - Will trade for: Sony, Nikon, Canon

Withdrawn


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


I have a Leica SL2 kit for sale, it's a great camera and I'm only selling as I have an SL3-S. Also, my wife wants to get into photography and has expressed an interest in getting a camera of her own.

She feels the SL2 is a little too heavy for her so I'm considering picking up one of the following systems and will consider trading my SL2 (may need to add cash one way or the other) for one of the following systems:

Sony - A7RV, A7V, A7RVI, A1ii
Nikon - Z8/Z9
Canon - R5ii, R6ii or R6iii

Link to the SL2 currently for sale here on FM:
https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1947455/0#17060960

PM me if you have an interest in a possible trade. Must be an established member.



Jun 29, 2026 at 02:20 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account