fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: panasonic 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 and panasonic g 25mm f1.4 asph leica d...

  
 
jinkun
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: panasonic 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 and panasonic g 25mm f1.4 asph leica dg lens


     panasonic 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 lens

Sold


Price: $430.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


In very good condition. I would say 9/10. I bought from Bestbuy and only used twice. Comes with the hood and both caps. Only very minor wear on the body. All functions are good and tested.

Asking 430$. Pick up is preferred at Bay Area, CA. My zipcode is 94608. I can ship and will cover the shipping but I could only accept fee-less payment due to tax considerations.

• • •


     Panasonic g 25mm f1.4 asph leica dg lens

Sold


Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks


In 8/10 condition. Minor wear on the rubber and the body is clean from wear or marks. The glass is clean and all functions are good. Comes with both caps while no hood.

Asking 250$. Pick up is preferred at Bay Area, CA. My zipcode is 94608. I can ship and will cover the shipping but I could only accept fee-less payment due to tax considerations.





















































Jun 28, 2026 at 09:05 PM
Puggedup
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: panasonic 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 and panasonic g 25mm f1.4 asph leica dg lens


Own both, great lenses! Great seller here as well, have purchased from him locally. GLWS!


Jul 01, 2026 at 06:49 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account