fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z30 + 16-50 Kit lens

  
 
josephmwood
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z30 + 16-50 Kit lens


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon Z30

Sold


Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I am selling my Nikon gear to pay for a surgery and I have a compact camera I will use for now.

I am selling my Z30 and the kit lens together. I don't have the box for the Z30. It's in excellent condition.

Shutter count is 1,195.























Jun 25, 2026 at 04:55 PM
warren c
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z30 + 16-50 Kit lens


PM sent.


Jul 29, 2026 at 07:49 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account