fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica M11-D

  
 
afairall
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M11-D


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M11-D

Sold


Price: $7,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS or Fedex Ground


More or less a catch and release. I’m selling a pristine Leica M11-D with original packaging and an extra battery. I'm open to trading for a Leica MP film body or Q43 in similar near mint condition--preferably in the LA area.

I accept PayPal F&F or add 3.5%—shipping with insurance included.


Feel free to reach out with any questions.


















Jun 25, 2026 at 02:54 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account