fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: LEICA BP-SCL2 BATTERY 14499 for leica 240 series

  
 
jinkun
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: LEICA BP-SCL2 BATTERY 14499 for leica 240 series


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    LEICA BP-SCL2 BATTERY 14499 for leica 240 series

Sold


Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


I have two Leica BP-SCL2 batteries for sale. Both are in very good condition and have good battery life.

I am asking 280$ for a battery and 550$ for both.

You can pick them up at Bay Area. I can also ship them. The price is net to me and I can only accept fee-less payment.








Jun 22, 2026 at 01:23 PM
sharshabeel
Online
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: LEICA BP-SCL2 BATTERY 14499 for leica 240 series


tag


Aug 31, 2026 at 06:58 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account