fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony FE 14mm f/1.8 GM [updated] Like New, Box + All Accessories

  
 
Jessewild
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony FE 14mm f/1.8 GM [updated] Like New, Box + All Accessories


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony FE 14mm f/1.8 GM

Sold


Price: $1,090.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free Shipping (CONUS only). Insured and signature required. Will ship within 1 business day of cleared payment.



SOLD FOR $1,090

For sale: Sony FE 14mm f/1.8 GM (SEL14F18GM) in like-new condition, complete in the original box with all accessories. Includes a rear-mount night filter (for shooting near city lights), never used.

Purchased new from Adorama in December 2024. Original receipt available to the buyer on request. Barely used. 130 shots per Lightroom metadata.


Glass is flawless. No scratches, haze, fungus, separation, or dust on the front or rear elements.
Autofocus is fast, accurate, and silent. No issues.
Cosmetic condition: no marks, scuffs, or wear on the barrel. Looks new.

Comes with the original box, papers, and ALL original accessories (front and rear caps, built-in petal hood, case). Everything that came in the box is included, plus the unused rear night filter.

Always stored in a padded case when not in use.

I bought this and the rest of my Sony GM kit for a documentary project in Asia. I came back early and the gear barely got used, so I'm selling the whole kit.

Price: $1,090. Includes free insured shipping (CONUS) and I cover the PayPal fee — the price you see is the price you pay.

Payment: PayPal Goods & Services only. I'm new to FM with no feedback yet, so G&S is how I keep this safe for you: you're fully covered by PayPal buyer protection, and I'm glad to send the original Adorama receipt so you know exactly what you're getting. I send a PayPal invoice; once it clears I buy the label and ship within 1 business day. Invoice, payment, insurance, and tracking all run through PayPal to protect us both.

US model. Single owner. No trades, no international shipping.

Selling the rest of the kit too — check my other listings for the Sony A7RV body (with battery grip + extras, $2,450) and the 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II ($2,250). Also available: Fuji X-T4 kit, brand-new DJI RS4 Combo ($450), and a Viltrox 4K monitor.

Thanks for looking!






































Jun 22, 2026 at 12:04 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account