fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       31              33       34       end
  

Canon Summer 2026 photo thread

  
 
dj63401
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.32 #1 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Danpbphoto wrote:
No snow yet "dj"?

Dan


Dan,
Captured in mid July, !
We did see snow on the ground up high in the park.
Dave




Sep 20, 2026 at 09:54 AM
burningheart
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.32 #2 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


dj63401 wrote:
Columbian Ground Squirrel. At Glacier National Park in Montana.



Enjoying all your Glacier shots Dave. The past few years I took many 3-5 day trips to camp and photograph, but this year as unable to. Still get to reflect by seeing your shots.



Sep 20, 2026 at 10:10 AM
cs3is
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.32 #3 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


rscheffler wrote:
Thanks, though I think I could have found use for the 14 VCM, 10-20/4 or even the new fisheye zoom.

10-20 probably would have been the most versatile. Unfortunately I didn't think that far ahead to request one from CPS, but maybe for a future game...

OT but still photography related. Between the first and second quarters they had a photographer do a gigapixel 360˚ panorama from centre field. I saw him coming off the field and was wondering what the tripod and two cameras on a custom bracket were for. Didn't see make/model, but guessing FF mirrorless and two
...Show more →


You could have stitched some pano in the absence of 10-20. I watched on the the TV and man the stadium was packed with 500$ the cheapest ticket. Some die hard fans i must say.



Sep 20, 2026 at 10:35 AM
simplejoy
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.32 #4 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Of-fence taken! by simple.joy, on Flickr


Sep 20, 2026 at 10:37 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.32 #5 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


dj63401 wrote:
Dan,
Captured in mid July, !
We did see snow on the ground up high in the park.
Dave



Well I have seen snow in the very high elevations of Crater Lake in July.....I hiked the Pacific Crest Trail from Redding, CA to Crater Lake, May-late June many years ago. There was quite a bit of snow still on the ground in certain areas and warm enough that I wore shorts!

Again wonderful!
Dan



Sep 20, 2026 at 10:56 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.32 #6 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


simplejoy wrote:
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55538433622_69b727def2_k.jpgOf-fence taken! by simple.joy, on Flickr


WELCOME "sj"!!!!
Kudos on your photography!
Dan



Sep 20, 2026 at 10:57 AM
burningheart
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.32 #7 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Railway Days at Heritage Park and I took all the VCMs with me

14


20 - The young lad was racing the train as it pulled out of the station


24


35


50


85



Sep 20, 2026 at 11:01 AM
dj63401
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.32 #8 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


burningheart wrote:
Enjoying all your Glacier shots Dave. The past few years I took many 3-5 day trips to camp and photograph, but this year as unable to. Still get to reflect by seeing your shots.


Appreciate that! Thanks!




Sep 20, 2026 at 12:04 PM
G.E. Smith
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.32 #9 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


.












Sep 20, 2026 at 01:41 PM
simplejoy
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.32 #10 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Danpbphoto wrote:
WELCOME "sj"!!!!
Kudos on your photography!
Dan


Thank you very much!



Sep 20, 2026 at 01:47 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

RobAmy
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.32 #11 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Bald Eagle perched in the pines by A & R Photography, on Flickr

Osprey flying by the kayak by A & R Photography, on Flickr



Sep 20, 2026 at 01:59 PM
stanj
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.32 #12 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Last day at the Faroe is as damp as one would expect.




  Canon EOS R5m2    RF10-20mm F4 L IS STM lens    10mm    f/8.0    15s    100 ISO    -0.3 EV  






  Canon EOS R5m2    RF10-20mm F4 L IS STM lens    10mm    f/8.0    13s    100 ISO    -2.0 EV  






  Canon EOS R5m2    RF10-20mm F4 L IS STM lens    10mm    f/8.0    1/125s    100 ISO    -0.7 EV  






  Canon EOS R5m2    RF24-105mm F2.8 L IS USM Z lens    85mm    f/8.0    1/125s    160 ISO    +1.3 EV  






  Canon EOS R5m2    RF24-105mm F2.8 L IS USM Z lens    79mm    f/8.0    1/125s    400 ISO    +0.7 EV  






  Canon EOS R5m2    RF24-105mm F2.8 L IS USM Z lens    105mm    f/2.8    1/40s    3200 ISO    +1.3 EV  




Sep 20, 2026 at 02:53 PM
dj63401
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.32 #13 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Bighorn Sheep at Glacier National Park in Montana

DR528422-DxO_DeepPRIME XD3 Bighorn Sheep(cropped) in Glacier National Park, Montana by David Johnson, on Flickr

DR528416-DxO_DeepPRIME XD3 Bighorn Sheep in Glacier National Park, Montana by David Johnson, on Flickr

DR528423-DxO_DeepPRIME XD3 Bighorn Sheep in Glacier National Park, Montana by David Johnson, on Flickr



Sep 21, 2026 at 06:32 AM
jojib
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.32 #14 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


RF 24-70/2.8 L IS






Canon EOS R6 Mark II
1/500s f/2.8 at 40.0mm iso100



Sep 21, 2026 at 08:29 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.32 #15 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


September Water lilies..
Dan
Canon 5DSR EF100-400mm f4.5-5.6 IS












Sep 21, 2026 at 02:07 PM
johnohio
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.32 #16 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Danpbphoto wrote:
September Water lilies..
Dan
Canon 5DSR EF100-400mm f4.5-5.6 IS


Both beautiful Dan. First one is a stunner !!

John



Sep 21, 2026 at 02:42 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.32 #17 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


johnohio wrote:
Both beautiful Dan. First one is a stunner !!

John

The reflection really only appeared in post processing. I was testing "the beast", EF100-400m f4.5-5.6 IS The reflection gave such depth to the center of the water lily that isn't evident in the "head on" view.
Thanks John!!
Dan




Sep 21, 2026 at 03:05 PM
G.E. Smith
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.32 #18 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


.







Sep 21, 2026 at 03:09 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.32 #19 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


G.E. Smith wrote:
.

Just passin' thru Greg!
Wonderful!

I have always wondered what would happen if walking in the woods and meeting face-to-face with these regal creatures.?
I know I would stop, maybe we pass in peace, doubt it but that would be nice....

I know this is a weird and crazy question, but do you "speak" to them? I know I would at least have to say "good morning friend!"
Dan




Sep 21, 2026 at 03:26 PM
G.E. Smith
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.32 #20 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Danpbphoto wrote:
Just passin' thru Greg!
Wonderful!

I have always wondered what would happen if walking in the woods and meeting face-to-face with these regal creatures.?
I know I would stop, maybe we pass in peace, doubt it but that would be nice....

I know this is a weird and crazy question, but do you "speak" to them? I know I would at least have to say "good morning friend!"
Dan



I hate to admit it, but I do talk to them when I see them. Just a calm voice letting them know I appreciate them and I always say thanks to them for letting me take their picture.



Sep 21, 2026 at 04:09 PM
1       2       3       …       31              33       34       end






FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       31              33       34       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account