A series of highly-cropped captures of one the new immature Bald Eagles out on the watershed. A pair low-flying C-130J's flushed this one out of a nearby set of pines trees about 200 meters from me.
Great shot Amy My long haired Dachshund Squirt ran along a downed tree at Alley Pond Park and dove into to water after a pair of Mallards and then discovered he could not swim.
I quickly followed into the muddy pond to rescue him and our beagle Duke decided to join us.
I made an emergency call to the groomer and told her to expect 2 muddy boys.
The more I use this lens, the more impressed I am... after reviewing several thousand images in the past couple of weeks, I've discovered that at 700mm with the 1.4x attached, the RF 100-500L looks slightly sharper than any of the three Sony FE 400-800mm zooms I tried. I really hope the new tele zoom Canon is rumoured to be bringing out performs as well as this one.
Rufous Hummingbird (Selasphorus rufus)
Canon EOS R5m2RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM + EXTENDER RF1.4x lens700mmf/11.01/400s6400 ISO0.0 EV