fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

  

Replacing the Setting

  
 
Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Replacing the Setting


Took the first picture of stuffed animals for sale sitting on a stand. I thought there were cute and well presented.
The picture I took, though, wasn't doing justice to them. To many distractions

So, I decided to put them in a more appropriate "ambient" in the second image (composite) and make them look more "alive".

Socrate












Apr 05, 2026 at 11:07 PM
CDalessandro
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Replacing the Setting


I missed this one...I love how your imagination is always on. I really like this composite! Well done!

Carol



Aug 06, 2026 at 06:35 AM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Replacing the Setting


CDalessandro wrote:
I missed this one...I love how your imagination is always on. I really like this composite! Well done!

Carol


Looks like we all missed it.

Classic Socrate with his incredible compositing skills ... fun.



Aug 07, 2026 at 05:26 PM
Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Replacing the Setting


CDalessandro wrote:
I missed this one...I love how your imagination is always on. I really like this composite! Well done!

Carol


---------------------------------------------

RustyBug wrote:
Looks like we all missed it.

Classic Socrate with his incredible compositing skills ... fun.


Thanks you Carol, thank you Kent. Yup, I was just having some fun time with those stuffed animals. The guy had a whole collection.


Socrate



Aug 07, 2026 at 06:55 PM







FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account