fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       105              end
  

Sony A7RVI

  
 
Vento
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.106 #1 · Sony A7RVI


Jack Flesher wrote:
Is there any current camera that allows focus stacking or intervalometer use combined with a Bulb exposure? Any that offer long exposures into multiple minutes aside from Bulb? If I am recalling correctly, pretty sure I was similarly limited with my Nikon Z's and Fuji's.


On the Nikon Z8/Z9, which features an electronic shutter only, there is an “Extended Shutter Speeds” option in addition to traditional "Bulb" and "Time" settings.
When enabled, this extends the shutter speeds from 30 seconds to 60 seconds, 120 seconds, 240 seconds, and up to 900 seconds.
However, I can’t say to what extent this is compatible with focus shift or interval shooting.



Oct 04, 2026 at 01:22 PM
1       2       3       …       105              end






FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       105              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account