fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       22              end
  

Viltrox image thread .......... join in! :)

  
 
Ross Martin
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.23 #1 · Viltrox image thread .......... join in! :)


Nikon Z8 + Viltrox 135/1.8 adapted







Sep 27, 2026 at 07:10 PM
jojib
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.23 #2 · Viltrox image thread .......... join in! :)


35/1.2 LAB N






SONY ILCE-7M5
1/250s f/4.0 at 35.0mm iso250



Sep 27, 2026 at 09:23 PM
RoamingScott
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.23 #3 · Viltrox image thread .......... join in! :)


Upcoming lens



















Edited on Sep 29, 2026 at 01:01 PM · View previous versions



Sep 29, 2026 at 12:37 PM
Jack Flesher
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.23 #4 · Viltrox image thread .......... join in! :)


RoamingScott wrote:
Upcoming lens

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55559292528_734c87b64e_o.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55559188976_0cf8ccac0a_o.jpg


Blue squares FWIW -- and still zip nada if I click on the links...



Sep 29, 2026 at 12:41 PM
RoamingScott
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.23 #5 · Viltrox image thread .......... join in! :)


Jack Flesher wrote:
Blue squares FWIW -- and still zip nada if I click on the links...


Just check back tomorrow I guess...my support ticket with them continues.



Sep 29, 2026 at 12:46 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

jwpstl
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.23 #6 · Viltrox image thread .......... join in! :)


Images are appearing in mobile Safari now.


Sep 29, 2026 at 02:35 PM
Jack Flesher
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.23 #7 · Viltrox image thread .......... join in! :)


RoamingScott wrote:
Just check back tomorrow I guess...my support ticket with them continues.


See em now. Still trying to figure out if it is a 35 or 40 or maybe even a 45 . Regardless, I like the look.



Sep 29, 2026 at 02:46 PM
RoamingScott
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.23 #8 · Viltrox image thread .......... join in! :)


Jack Flesher wrote:
See em now. Still trying to figure out if it is a 35 or 40 or maybe even a 45 . Regardless, I like the look.


You're at the gates of the ballpark. It's likely exactly what you think it is. I'm enjoying it, even on my Zf which it has no business being on.



Sep 29, 2026 at 04:00 PM
Jack Flesher
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.23 #9 · Viltrox image thread .......... join in! :)


RoamingScott wrote:
You're at the gates of the ballpark. It's likely exactly what you think it is. I'm enjoying it, even on my Zf which it has no business being on.


I’m going to want one



Sep 29, 2026 at 04:25 PM
1       2       3       …       22              end






FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       22              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account