Thank you very much, Roman. Two days ago I was actually up there (photographically) hunting Ibexes (found some too), but the scenery was also very captivating.
This is a pano of an approximately 100 acre lake on the tip of the Leelanau peninsula in Michigan known locally as Kehl lake. It sits in the forest all by itself. A favorite boyhood fishing place. 4-5 vertical defished frames from the Nikkor 16mm f3.5 ai fisheye lens
I shot tens of thousands of homes in my career - from one room shacks to mansions. These are two very old ones that had amazing views. First is a Nikon D1X (raw acquire ticked for 10 megapixel) pano from approximately 2003 that I manually stitched in photoshop. This modest tiny home had this view of the city. It was the best view of Grand Rapids I ever saw.
Next is the best view from the highest point near a lake where I learned to swim. I was asked to not park at the mansion, but to take a service road that crossed this perfect spot to build a home to get to the service entrance. I stopped and shot the pano with a D2X, and manually stitched it on photoshop. October 22nd 2007