fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2025 · Tourists in Rome

  
 
Ripolini
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Tourists in Rome


... from my archive ... pictures taken on May 2014

https://download.nikonimagespace.com/dd0de60668ea8bcc199011873b08c7a0/Roma_20140511_27_DxO_1600BN.jpg


https://download.nikonimagespace.com/7277e5173ce0c31e11608922bd229ce9/Roma_20140511_34_DxO_1600BN.jpg



Aug 17, 2025 at 09:05 AM
story_teller
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Tourists in Rome


That’s some good street photography!


Aug 19, 2025 at 06:25 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Tourists in Rome


Ciao Ricardo!
Great subjects and even greater tones! I love the sheen you have in your images fratello!
Ciao!
Dan
PS I realize trash cans are ugly but what is being thrown on the street is more so. But heh it IS the streets!



Aug 19, 2025 at 10:32 AM
Ripolini
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Tourists in Rome


story_teller wrote:
That’s some good street photography!


Thank you, much appreciated.
I should have posted in City, Street & Architecture forum

Danpbphoto wrote:
Ciao Ricardo!
Great subjects and even greater tones! I love the sheen you have in your images fratello!
Ciao!
Dan

Ciao Dan,
grazie per le tue sempre gentili parole


Danpbphoto wrote:
PS I realize trash cans are ugly but what is being thrown on the street is more so. But heh it IS the streets!

It's Rome my friend




Aug 19, 2025 at 11:23 AM





FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account