fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       5              end
  

Archive 2024 · Nikon Z7III dead or alive?

  
 
Ai_Print
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.6 #1 · Nikon Z7III dead or alive?


GroovyGeek wrote:
That was my plan for a Karakoram expedition this fall... until it got canceled. Was going to summit the most unremarkable 14-er in the lower 48 (White Mountain Peak) at every opportunity in lieu of boring gym time. Have fun, I am envious. I am with you - weight above image quality any time of day. I am heading to a week long backpacking trip at the end of September, pack will start at 55-60 lbs on day 1, of which at least 25 lbs is photo and drone gear. I am taking the minimal possible but it still adds
...Show more →

Sorry to hear about the canceled trip, obviously if it is something to do the following year, maybe still keep the vanilla 14-er in the rotation.

Yeah, that is a ton of photo gear for backpacking. It reminds me of a 100 mile trek I did in Tasmania a couple decades ago. I packed like 30 rolls of Velvia, an F100 with a 17-35, 60 macro, 80-200 & metal gitzo tripod for the outing. My pack on launch was 82 lbs, even super fit at age 34 I was doing hard time for the first few days.

Fingers crossed I don't get smoked out too much this year with fires to the West of me, that shuts down high level training quick.




Jul 08, 2024 at 09:59 PM
1       2       3       …       5              end




FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       5              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account