Al Trujillo wrote:
Scott...after submitting to GAS (the second time) I sold my 40 Nok as the CA in that lens made me puke. Bad copy? I don't know... Love the color rendition in my 21 Nok and I don't see the CA in it as I did in its bigger brother. Besides, with the APO 35 in my kit it was hard to justify keeping a lens I just wasn't gelling with.
Al
I think there is some significant copy variance. My very first copy had puke-worthy CA, my review copy had very little compared, and my current copy is somewhere in the middle.
Dad told me that Brouwer had invented a new type of concrete that did not decay, similar to Roman cement. There are several more of his sculptures and statues hidden in the woods on the right side of the property.
(About where you were standing, Mom watched a P-47 fighter from the nearby WWII training base go down. The pilot had bailed out and parachuted down practically next to her. At 17, she was thrilled.)
newyork wrote:
CV 35 APO
Inspiration @Patrick Kolb@ (monochrome 1x1)
Restaurant in my hometown that has been out of business a long time. It's a town landmark and all but the castle will be knocked down soon.
Dad told me that Brouwer had invented a new type of concrete that did not decay, similar to Roman cement. There are several more of his sculptures and statues hidden in the woods on the right side of the property.
(About where you were standing, Mom watched a P-47 fighter from the nearby WWII training base go down. The pilot had bailed out and parachuted down practically next to her. At 17, she was thrilled.)