Z8 + 40 f/1.2. Not a lot of great night sky compositions off the deck, but can still have a good time. I never can figure out what the hell the white balance should be. These were like f/2.5 or something.
Yeah, I've been making a point to bring it with me as a manual focus EDC option. There's a chance I'll replace my 35/2 with the LLL APO so I want to make sure I like this copy of the Nok (it's not the one I tested with in my 40mm shootout).
RoamingScott wrote:
Yeah, I've been making a point to bring it with me as a manual focus EDC option. There's a chance I'll replace my 35/2 with the LLL APO so I want to make sure I like this copy of the Nok (it's not the one I tested with in my 40mm shootout).
Interesting development on the APO front. Is the LLL going to be that good? And chipped?