fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1              end
  

Archive 2022 · Wife portraits

  
 
Doc25
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Wife portraits


Thanks friscoron,
Thanks for pointing out the shadow on the side if the nose. Just like the shadow if glasses I didn't notice it.

The shirt is a translucent material which may have added to this but I will try moving the light closer.

Monotor has been calibrated now.

friscoron wrote:
Honestly, the first thing I'd do is check the calibration of your monitor and I would think it might be way off as the highlights on her left cheek and shoulder/arm are way blown out, whereas they looked fairly good straight out of camera. I think your lights were too far off camera right as I've never seen a headshot before where the brightest part of the shot was the arm. You can also look under the left side of her nose (our right) and you'll see there is now shadow, which indicates the light is lower than the nose.
...Show more →



Mar 22, 2022 at 11:28 PM
1              end




FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account