Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       3       4       end
  

Archive 2020 · Photo session with a red fox

  
 
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Photo session with a red fox


Congratulations to bobbytan for winning Feature Thread of the Week with 10 votes - View Previous Winners


Sure seemed like it. Joshua Ong and I got real lucky when this red fox appeared and looked as if she (I believe its a she) wanted her photos taken, as she showed us her best side and was more than cooperative with her poses!




1






2






3






4






5






6






7






8



Edited on Mar 07, 2020 at 02:02 PM · View previous versions



Mar 07, 2020 at 10:02 AM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Photo session with a red fox


Those are excellent images of the red fox, Bobby and YGMV! I am ready for more next week and I hope we will be able to see the pups, too...

Joshua



Mar 07, 2020 at 10:16 AM
Jack Kelley
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Photo session with a red fox


Love these, Bobby! YGMV. Where were you shooting?


Mar 07, 2020 at 11:01 AM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Photo session with a red fox


Thanks Joshua! Definitely need to checkout the pups and their playtime!

AGeoJO wrote:
Those are excellent images of the red fox, Bobby and YGMV! I am ready for more next week and I hope we will be able to see the pups, too...

Joshua




Mar 07, 2020 at 11:15 AM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Photo session with a red fox


Thanks Jack!

Jack Kelley wrote:
Love these, Bobby! YGMV. Where were you shooting?




Mar 07, 2020 at 11:15 AM
morris
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Photo session with a red fox


These are great Bobby. It was so nice of her to pop her head in a place with flowers so you had a nice environment besides the attractive fox.

Morris



Mar 07, 2020 at 11:47 AM
Bobg657
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Photo session with a red fox


Really nice, ygmv!


Mar 07, 2020 at 11:53 AM
asaya
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Photo session with a red fox


Wonderful series especially like the shot with her tongue out


Mar 07, 2020 at 12:13 PM
bibek
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Photo session with a red fox


Wonderful set Bobby.


Mar 07, 2020 at 12:28 PM
1bwana1
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Photo session with a red fox


Superb set Bobby.

In order to get this lucky you had to:

1: Make the effort to be there.
2: Be observant and understand the environment and animal.
3: Have the right equipment
4: Know how to use it
5: Have a vision of how you want the image to look. Your DOF is perfect in this set.

Funny how luck works that way.

YGMV also with this one.

Which lens?

Steve



Mar 07, 2020 at 01:19 PM
Ronny Olsson
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Photo session with a red fox


Fantastic set Bobby !
YGMV

Ronny //



Mar 07, 2020 at 01:33 PM
juankgigo
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Photo session with a red fox


Bobby how lucky you guys were!

Really lovely first image although I wish it was a tad brighter...



Mar 07, 2020 at 01:45 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Photo session with a red fox


Thank you Morris!

morris wrote:
These are great Bobby. It was so nice of her to pop her head in a place with flowers so you had a nice environment besides the attractive fox.

Morris


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Bob!

Bobg657 wrote:
Really nice, ygmv!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, Tony!

asaya wrote:
Wonderful series especially like the shot with her tongue out


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Bibek!

bibek wrote:
Wonderful set Bobby.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your wise words of wisdom, Steve - and thanks for the vote too!

1bwana1 wrote:
Superb set Bobby.

In order to get this lucky you had to:

1: Make the effort to be there.
2: Be observant and understand the environment and animal.
3: Have the right equipment
4: Know how to use it
5: Have a vision of how you want the image to look. Your DOF is perfect in this set.

Funny how luck works that way.

YGMV also with this one.

Which lens?

Steve


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by and voting, Ronny! Much appreciated! I wish you would post here on a regular basis.

Ronny Olsson wrote:
Fantastic set Bobby !
YGMV

Ronny //


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Juan! Yeah we all have our fair share of good luck!

juankgigo wrote:
Bobby how lucky you guys were!

Really lovely first image although I wish it was a tad brighter...



Mar 07, 2020 at 02:15 PM
kdacharya
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Photo session with a red fox


Beautiful in more ways than one, Bobby
You have my envy and my vote



Mar 07, 2020 at 02:27 PM
torobouk
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Photo session with a red fox


My favorite ....the Fox, a beautiful set with very well composed pictures. For sure YGMV !
Love it So much



Mar 07, 2020 at 03:07 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Photo session with a red fox


Thank you so much, KD! Hoping you can join us this winter in Bosque del Apache!

kdacharya wrote:
Beautiful in more ways than one, Bobby
You have my envy and my vote





Mar 07, 2020 at 03:20 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Photo session with a red fox


Thank you for your vote, Gerard! The red fox has a lot of fans around the world. They are not only a good looking animal but they are very playful too - especially the cubs. I will keep going back to this place in the hopes of catching/shooting (gosh ... both words don't sound very good!) the young ones at play.

torobouk wrote:
My favorite ....the Fox, a beautiful set with very well composed pictures. For sure YGMV !
Love it So much





Mar 07, 2020 at 03:24 PM
ManuelLaMantia
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Photo session with a red fox


Exceptional set Bobby, bravo!!! #1 and #8 are magic
Manuel



Mar 07, 2020 at 03:54 PM
KCollett
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Photo session with a red fox


Beautiful work, Bobby.


Mar 07, 2020 at 04:38 PM
Dave_E
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Photo session with a red fox


This is a beautiful set of images.

Dave



Mar 07, 2020 at 05:01 PM
1
       2       3       4       end




FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       3       4       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.