fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       29              end
  

D750 Images

  
 
Jman13
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.30 #1 · D750 Images


D750 with 50mm f/1.8G:














May 22, 2023 at 03:27 PM
AlexCruise
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.30 #2 · D750 Images


I recently picked up a D700. However, I've had my D750 since 2016. It's a sentimental camera to me because I picked it up with my dad brand new in 2016 before he passed away in 2018. I havent used it too much ever since I got my Z6II and then a ZF and then a Z8 and after that sold the Z6II and picked up a Z5II.

So currently own the D700, D750, Z5II, ZF and Z8. The D750 looks brand new still with 21k actuations.

I snapped a shot yesterday with it ..... with the Nikkor 35mm 1.8G DX attached to it.






Oct 06, 2026 at 08:28 AM
cyra
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.30 #3 · D750 Images


AlexCruise wrote:
So currently own the D700, D750, Z5II, ZF and Z8. The D750 looks brand new still with 21k actuations.



I wonder how the D750 and Z5II compare. I own a D750 (and a Z7) and am thinking on getting a Z5II or Z6III on top. But can't really decide what to do.

Nice to see some images with D750!




Oct 08, 2026 at 11:18 AM
mawz
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.30 #4 · D750 Images


cyra wrote:
I wonder how the D750 and Z5II compare. I own a D750 (and a Z7) and am thinking on getting a Z5II or Z6III on top. But can't really decide what to do.

Nice to see some images with D750!



I've owned both the Z5ii and the D750 (also owned the D600 and OG Z5 to round out the 24MP Nikon options)

The Z5ii is simply better in all regards except battery life and screwdriver AF compatibility.

It's faster, slightly better IQ (with the margin growing at higher ISO's), far better AF, better manual lens support, the ergonomics are a bit better, etc. The D750 is still a great body, but given the choice, the Z5ii is the Nikon 24MP body I'd pick every day of the week.

I did sell my Z5ii, but that's because I simply prefer higher pixel density bodies. I also own the Z7 and while the Z5ii is a higher performing body, the Z7's better IQ for my uses (and being a usable DX body on the side) won out over the better overall platform of the Z5ii. Really wish Nikon would put the Z7/Z7ii sensor in a Z5ii to make a Z5iix.



Oct 08, 2026 at 12:38 PM
AlexCruise
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.30 #5 · D750 Images


I agree with mawz!
My D750 is with me still purely due to sentimental reasons.

The Z5II is a better camera all around! It just depends what your lens selection looks like. I mean AF-D lens will be manual but still have focus confirmation with the FTZ. AF-S lenses will auto focus with the FTZ.

I sold my Z6II to pick up the Z5II and no regrets and absolutely love it.



Oct 08, 2026 at 03:16 PM
1       2       3       …       29              end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       29              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account