fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       18              20       …       29       30       end
  

D750 Images

  
 
Braineack
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #1 · D750 Images


the image compression on that shot is ridiculous...


Jul 12, 2015 at 08:58 AM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #2 · D750 Images


Took a bunch of photos at an outdoor volleyball tournament that I played in this weekend. The D750 performed awesomely during the night games.

Waupaca Boatride 2015 by Jeff R, on Flickr



Jul 12, 2015 at 10:21 PM
absolutic
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.19 #3 · D750 Images


jr19 wrote:
Took a bunch of photos at an outdoor volleyball tournament that I played in this weekend. The D750 performed awesomely during the night games.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/375/19455409840_c1df87a937_b.jpgWaupaca Boatride 2015 by Jeff R, on Flickr


Which AF mode you find works the best for you for sports?? or it depends



Jul 13, 2015 at 03:56 AM
absolutic
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.19 #4 · D750 Images


180 2.8 AF

















Jul 13, 2015 at 03:57 AM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #5 · D750 Images


absolutic wrote:
Which AF mode you find works the best for you for sports?? or it depends


I'm always in AF-C since I back button focus. I've had the most success with single point and D9. Occasionally I'll try group area AF, but my keeper rate seems to be way lower.



Jul 13, 2015 at 09:23 AM
AtomicPunk
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #6 · D750 Images


D750 with Sigma 120-300 Sport



Historics at Pitt Race



Jul 14, 2015 at 06:36 PM
shellyo2014
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #7 · D750 Images


I just purchased a d750 and it came in the mail today. Autofocus works fine on the livescreen but refuses to work on the viewfinder. Most settings it won't even try to focus or it will rotate and rotate back resorting to everything being blurry. Some settings (such as af-c paired with s) takes a picture without even trying to focus which leaves everything blurry. Am I missing a setting that should be turned on/off? Or is this a malfunction and I need to get it repaired?


Jul 17, 2015 at 10:13 PM
joefoo
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #8 · D750 Images


shellyo2014 wrote:
I just purchased a d750...

It sounds like a malfunction. I would do a factory reset on it to rule out a setting issue and try it with another lens.



Jul 18, 2015 at 12:02 AM
alaskandood
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #9 · D750 Images


A few from the last few days... have done more fishing than photo taking, but have been having a blast.

AKFishues-15.jpg by Alaskan Fishues, on Flickr

King Salmon in the bag
AKFishues-18.jpg by Alaskan Fishues, on Flickr

I like to call this guy "Steven Seagull"
AKFishues-4.jpg by Alaskan Fishues, on Flickr

Combat fishing at the confluence of the Russian and Kenai Rivers
AKFishues.jpg by Alaskan Fishues, on Flickr

Race is on during the dipnet fishery at the mouth of the Kenai River
AKFishues-24.jpg by Alaskan Fishues, on Flickr

My first and only Nikon, but I've been using AF-C 3D a lot lately, seems to work well on a boat thats rocking a lot and a long lens (without VR) on a monopod.




Jul 18, 2015 at 02:49 AM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #10 · D750 Images


Trying to take pictures of our baby has shown me that I really need to work on my editing.

Dylan by Jeff R, on Flickr



Jul 21, 2015 at 08:05 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Gene_C
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #11 · D750 Images


A CU of a pelican from a local beach venue. Old style 300F4 AFS.








Jul 23, 2015 at 07:59 PM
alaskandood
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #12 · D750 Images


Out shooting my Nephew's junior golf tournament with the D750. Was only out there for a few holes, but liked the shots (Sports shooters, feel free to C&C... complete newb and learning as much as I can, but having a blast shooting everything).

BirchRidge720253 by J B, on Flickr

BirchRidge720076 by J B, on Flickr



Jul 24, 2015 at 12:19 AM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #13 · D750 Images


Never tried shooting golf myself, but from what I understand, it is considered good etiquette to only snap the shutter after contact has been made with the ball. I guess it depends on how far away you are from the golfer and how loud your shutter is too, but I think taking photos before the golfer contacts the ball are discouraged unless it's a practice round or something.

Cool photos though...golf courses provide a lot of nice scenery



Jul 24, 2015 at 09:28 AM
joefoo
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #14 · D750 Images




Edited on Feb 12, 2018 at 12:53 AM · View previous versions



Jul 24, 2015 at 10:29 PM
bayvillian
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.19 #15 · D750 Images


Finally starting to get the files where I want. (Switched from Canon)







Jul 25, 2015 at 11:18 AM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #16 · D750 Images


Fireman in training by Jeff R, on Flickr


Jul 25, 2015 at 11:38 PM
alaskandood
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #17 · D750 Images


Can't seem to take this lens off my camera. D750 & 400/2.8. I really need to take a picture of this lens to show just how beat up it really is, I love the shots it takes though.

Love the fireman pic JR19. Thanks for the golf etiquitte lesson. I asked a few times if my shutter was distracting and everyone said no because I was a ways back, but it's always good info to know. The parents loved the shots I put on flickr... a lot more than their iphone pics anyways.

JWB_5350.jpg by J B, on Flickr



Jul 27, 2015 at 02:27 AM
MRM4
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #18 · D750 Images


jr19 wrote:
Took a bunch of photos at an outdoor volleyball tournament that I played in this weekend. The D750 performed awesomely during the night games.


Just curious what lens you used on that shot?



Jul 27, 2015 at 03:21 PM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #19 · D750 Images


MRM4 wrote:
Just curious what lens you used on that shot?


The newest Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8. I know it doesn't get as high of praise as the Tamron and Nikon versions, but I feel like I get some nice shots out of it.



Jul 27, 2015 at 03:53 PM
MRM4
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.19 #20 · D750 Images


jr19 wrote:
The newest Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8. I know it doesn't get as high of praise as the Tamron and Nikon versions, but I feel like I get some nice shots out of it.


Nice. I assumed it was some sort of a 2.8 lens. The lighting looks to be somewhat dim. Could never get anything like that from my D700.



Jul 28, 2015 at 07:23 AM
1       2       3       …       18              20       …       29       30       end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       18              20       …       29       30       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account