fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       17              19       …       29       30       end
  

D750 Images

  
 
MRM4
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #1 · D750 Images


kdrk888 wrote:
These were shot at ISO 12800, indoor, very very far away, with the 80-400mm G. I am impressed by the high ISO capability of the D750.

Douglas


Is that the f4.5-5.6 lens?



Jun 17, 2015 at 10:31 AM
jf.photos
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #2 · D750 Images


Really awesome camera, have been enjoying it!






















Jun 18, 2015 at 04:51 AM
Douglas L
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.18 #3 · D750 Images


MRM4 wrote:
Is that the f4.5-5.6 lens?


Yes, the 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR. I no longer have it. Got the Sigma 150-600mm C



Jun 18, 2015 at 08:13 AM
Rob UK
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #4 · D750 Images


akfreelance wrote:
Really awesome camera, have been enjoying it!


Really awesome images too! may I ask which lens was used?
Thanks



Jun 19, 2015 at 06:55 AM
MRM4
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #5 · D750 Images


kdrk888 wrote:
Yes, the 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR. I no longer have it. Got the Sigma 150-600mm C


Thanks. That gives me hope my 70-200 f/4 could produce something as good.



Jun 19, 2015 at 07:18 AM
Slug69
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #6 · D750 Images


I was going to get used D600 but I would be a fool to pass up on the best focussing highest dynamic range camera available when I can actually afford to do so. This will be my first foray into FX since my film days!


Jun 19, 2015 at 07:39 PM
Slug69
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #7 · D750 Images


Dude this image could be used for a billion memes!

Would love to have permission to do so!

Elisha82 wrote:
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8827/16508305123_08d57feb9e_b.jpgNoah by Elisha Jesudason, on Flickr




Jun 19, 2015 at 07:41 PM
jf.photos
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #8 · D750 Images


Rob UK wrote:
Really awesome images too! may I ask which lens was used?
Thanks



Thanks Rob! Each image was taken with the Rokinon 14mm 2.8.



Jun 20, 2015 at 10:03 AM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #9 · D750 Images


Sort of amazing how entertaining a sprinkler can be to a 6 year old.

Sprinkler by jr19, on Flickr



Jun 21, 2015 at 02:50 PM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #10 · D750 Images


Bubbles by Jeff R, on Flickr


Jun 23, 2015 at 11:14 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

williamk10
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #11 · D750 Images


I don't use my 24-70 enough. at f2.8, iso 400








Jun 24, 2015 at 05:18 PM
Dpedraza
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #12 · D750 Images




MRM4 wrote:
Thanks. That gives me hope my 70-200 f/4 could produce something as good.

The 70-200 f4 is an excellent lens. You shouldn't have issues making great images.



Jun 24, 2015 at 05:52 PM
Elisha82
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #13 · D750 Images


Logan by Elisha Jesudason, on Flickr


Jun 24, 2015 at 10:04 PM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #14 · D750 Images


One of the last days of the tee ball season...
Tee Ball by Jeff R, on Flickr



Jun 27, 2015 at 10:31 PM
absolutic
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.18 #15 · D750 Images


I echo what others have said about low light performance, I am a pixel peeper and this thing does fine at ISO12800 which I almost never ever shoot at these ISOs in general (I tend to limit at ISO3200 for all of my cameras) but the noise is very fine without much blotchiness at ISO12800 and I am pleased with the results




Jul 01, 2015 at 03:14 AM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #16 · D750 Images


Added a new member to our family over the weekend...and another subject for me to take pictures of.

Sleepy by Jeff R, on Flickr



Jul 01, 2015 at 11:43 PM
jr19
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #17 · D750 Images


Independence Day 2015 by Jeff R, on Flickr


Jul 05, 2015 at 12:15 AM
Sagar
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.18 #18 · D750 Images





Jul 08, 2015 at 05:26 AM
alaskandood
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #19 · D750 Images


A few from today while fishing on the Russian River, in Alaska. Playing with my new (old) toy 400mm 2.8 AFS D II

JWB_3639 by A. Laskan, on Flickr

JWB_3605 by A. Laskan, on Flickr

JWB_3594 by A. Laskan, on Flickr



Jul 09, 2015 at 12:05 AM
AtomicPunk
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.18 #20 · D750 Images


D750 with Sigma 120-300 Sport and Sigma 1.4x (NEW) Teleconverter. The vignette was added in post. I was very pleased with this combo.

PVGP by SteelCityPhoto, on Flickr



Jul 12, 2015 at 08:31 AM
1       2       3       …       17              19       …       29       30       end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       17              19       …       29       30       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account